Author admin Reading 2 min Views 941 Updated 01.03.2020
The death knight “Ice”, popularly referred to as “Frost DK”, is a powerful melee fighter in plate armor. In patch 8.3, Frost was significantly buffed, and now the spec is very competitive.
In this guide to Frost DK in WoW BFA, we will look at the basics of playing for the spec.
- Race selection
- Attribute Priority
- Solo target:
- Pots and flasks:
In the image below you can see the simulation results for the solo target.
The best build for frost looks like this:
- Level 56: Cold heart
- Level 57: Runic fading
- Level 58: Asphyxia
- Level 60: Waves of cold
- Level 75: wandering spirit
- Level 90: A harbinger of storms
- Level 100: Breath of Sindragosa
This build is quite simple and forgives some rotation errors without reducing the DPS output.
Standard rotation Frost DK in WoW BFA:
- Ice Strike if you are under the influence ice claws and always maintain the effect
- howling wind if there is a use from Frost.
- Destruction if you have more than 2 runes and active Waves of cold.
- Ice Strike to spend Runic Power (73+)
- Ice Spit if there is a use from killing machine. Use Destruction if you have 4+ ready runes, you have no talent Ice Spit or during use Breath of Sindragosa.
- Ice Strike
- Mastery = Crit > Haste = Versatility > Strength
- Mastery > Crit > Versatility > Haste > Strength
Choose depending on what feature is missing
Pots and flasks:
Strong Flask of Surf Power for any situation
Leviathan’s eye of power in one slot
This completes the Frost DK guide in WoW 8.3 BFA. Do you have any questions? Write in the comments.