In LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, 10 Clone Troopers can be unlocked as playable characters. To unlock all 10, you must complete almost all of the story missions in The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith. The only mission that doesn’t need to be completed is the “Upland” story mission, which is the final level in Revenge of the Sith.
In LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, all Clone Troopers are part of the Hero class. This means that every version of the clones can use a blaster to lower orange hooks or grab hold points. They can also wear disguises and access hero terminals to solve puzzles or discover new areas to explore.
Although at the end of Revenge of the Sith, the Clone Troopers ultimately turn against the Jedi, none of them are of the villain class. There are slight differences in the weapons that the Clone Troopers carry, but they all have the same abilities. Most of the clones will be unlocked during the passage of the game “Revenge of the Sith”. However, the first story mission to unlock the Clone Troops is the Jedi Battle in Attack of the Clones.
Each type of Clone Trooper in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
The Clone Trooper (Captain) is the only one of the 10 that is not unlocked while playing the Story Mode. Instead, it will be unlocked after completing the Creature of Calamity side quest on Geonosis. Since Geonosis is available after completing the Petranaki Panic story mission, the Clone Trooper (Captain) is the first to be unlocked in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga by exiting Story Mode and visiting Geonosis in Free Play. The remaining nine Clone Troopers will be unlocked in subsequent story missions.
- Commander: Complete Jedi Battle in Attack of the Clones;
- Lieutenant: Complete Jedi Battle in Attack of the Clones;
- Sergeant: Complete Jedi Battle in Attack of the Clones;
- Phase 1: Complete “uncivilized” in “Place of the Sith”;
- Phase 2: Complete Droid Attack on the Wookiees in Revenge of the Sith;
- Kashyyyk: Complete Droid Assault on the Wookiees in Revenge of the Sith.
- 212th Assault Battalion: Complete Uncivilized in Revenge of the Sith;
- 501st Legion: Complete Senate Showdown in Revenge of the Sith.
- Coruscant Guard: Complete Senate Showdown in Revenge of the Sith.
- Captain: Complete Creature of Calamity at Stalgasin Hive on Geonosis.
As with most characters, even after the Clone Troopers are unlocked, they will still need to be purchased in order to play. Each Clone Trooper costs 35,000 parts, so players will have to spend 350,000 to buy them all. Since most Clone Troopers are unlocked in Story Mode, earning the True Jedi title in each level will help players get enough parts to purchase them. The Clone Troopers are just a few of the over 300 playable characters in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.