In Triangle Strategy, when unlocking party members, there are generally two different recruitment types: resolver characters and persuasive characters. Decision characters require the player to make a decision during story events. For example, deciding which country to visit in Chapter 3 will determine whether the player adds Rudolf or Corentin to their party. For all but one character, players can access these additional characters from a world map notification after Chapter 5 if they meet that character’s belief requirement. The only exception is Maxwell, who requires the player to complete chapter 14 in addition to completing the belief requirement. This means that players wishing to recruit a particular character will need to focus on that character’s beliefs as they progress through the game.
How to unlock every companion in Triangle Strategy
The many additional characters in Triangle Strategy will require the player to either make a certain decision or reach a certain threshold of conviction in order to recruit that companion into the player’s party.
Decision based character requirements
- Corentine Jenner – Choose to visit Gisante in Chapter 3
- Rudolf Müller – Choose to visit Esfrost in Chapter 3
- Trish – chooses to protect Roselle in chapter 11; travels with Frederica in chapter 15.
- Travis – Decided not to help Roselle in Chapter 11 travel with Frederica in chapter 15
- Milo Yuel – Decided to visit Lord Simon in chapter 15
- Cordelia Glenbrook – Choose to travel with Roland Glenbrook in Chapter 15
- Avlora – Complete the True Ending Route in Chapter 17.
Belief based character requirements
- Julio Lightman – 275 Morality, 110 Utility
- Narva Oparyn – 275 Freedom, 110 Morality
- Hossabara Freya – 275 Utility, 110 Liberty
- Lionel Khapita – 400 Utility
- Piccoletta — 450 Freedom
- Jens Maccher – 450 Morality
- Ezan the Blade – 500 Liberty, 400 Utility
- Medina Allam – 500 Morality, 400 Liberty
- Archibald Genoe – 500 Liberty, 400 Morality
- Flanagan Groot – 1050 Morality, 750 Utility
- Groma Yurgin – 1050 Utility, 750 Morality
- Quahuag – 1600 Utility
- Decimal — 1600 Morale
- Giovanna — 1600 Svoboda
- Maxwell Trier – 1050 Liberty, 750 Morale (Also: Complete Chapter 14)