Author admin Reading 2 min Views 728 Updated 08.10.2021
The Elemental Shaman is a powerful ranged caster with a flexible set of abilities. Can easily adapt to most situations without losing DPS. Has excellent burst damage. In general, the Elem shaman has a toolkit for all situations, perhaps, except for long-term continuous damage to one target.
In this guide to Elem Shaman in WoW 8.3 BFA, we will look at the main mechanics of the game – rotation, Azerites, build, stat priority, etc.
Talents and builds
This is a universal assembly suitable for different types of content.
Essence Heart of Azeroth
- Greater Ability – (Azerite Essence Power #55), or added in Patch 8.3 (Azerite Essence Power #15) – it provides a powerful buff!
- Minor Ability – (Azerite Essence Power #47) or (Azerite Essence Power #19), and in 8.3 choose (Azerite Essence Power #135)
Based on the recommendations above, use the following spell priority:
- (Spell #192249) on CD, and don’t actively cast (Spell #51505) yet.
- (Spell #188389) and keep on the opponents at all times.
- (Spell #8042) to reset (Resource #11)
- (Spell #51505). avoid max charges
- (Spell #188196)
- (Spell #192249) on CD
- (Spell #188443) to generate (Resource #11)
- (Spell #61882) to reset (Resource #11)
General rotation tips:
- Try not to reach 100 (Resource #11) . Cast (Spell #8042) for 60 or more damage. resource
- Passive Spell #77756 will give you a free charge (Spell #51505). Use it immediately
In patch 8.3, try to get as much crit chance as possible. The overall priority of characteristics looks like this:
- Weapon: (Item #168593)
- Rings: (Item #168446)
- Gems: (Item #168638) and (Item #168639)
For one target use Spell #279829), for AOE use Spell #278697.
This completes the guide for El Shaman in WoW 8.3 BFA.